Sunday, December 6, 2009

National Service: Strong Economy/Strong Future

I have started to tweet, and invite you to join me as I share the many wonderful opportunities and ideas I discover in my life's journey. And I am eager to learn from you too, to create a gigantic learning community of fellow travelers, seeking ways to end suffering and promote peace and prosperity in our world. Check it out at CatalystMiami on Twitter.

My latest post comes from John Podesta and www.voicesforservice.org.

We are honored to host 30 Public Allies, a transformational young adult leadership program, 3 VISTA volunteers, and 3 senior volunteers in service. And we are looking forward to bringing on some additional service members through the national Community Healthcorps to work with us to promote nutrition and wellness for those receiving SNAP (formerly Food Stamps).

Listen in and join the conversation.

Daniella

No comments:

Post a Comment