Tip of the Iceberg? Surviving in a Down Economy
July 20th 12AM-2PM
A Lunch sponsored by Allegany Franciscan Ministries
Are your revenues down? Are your expenses up? Is the cash flow not flowing?
- Come for roundtable discussion to explore the forces at play and how we can fight back, survive and thrive.
- Downsize, merge and innovate: but don't give up your dreams.
- Case studies on recent closures and reductions at C-One, Bertha Abess and Farm Share.
- Analysis and response from area experts.
Speakers will include representatives from:
- Hands on Miami (currently in a state of suspended operations)
- Farm Share (facing dramatic cuts from a state budget veto)
In addition to hosting this important conversation, we will announce
3 exciting developments of Catalyst Miami
Official flyer coming soon!