Join The Chronicle of Philanthropy for a one-hour webinar that will provide a roadmap to help you navigate the complex world of corporate giving, giving you direct access to people who make the decisions about where the money goes.
Julie Gehrki and Dannielle Campos, executives at two of the nation's largest corporate foundations--Walmart and Bank of America--will discuss how to approach corporate grant makers with proposals that match their interests and goals and will offer insight into how they make decisions about which groups to support. Also, Mark Shamley of the Association of Corporate Contributions Professionals will discuss broad trends and tell you what company officials want to see from grant seekers.
What Will You Learn?
- How to craft a compelling story about your organization's impact.
- How to create proposals that match grant makers' priorities.
- How to build relationships that advance your organization's and grant maker's goals.
- Chief development officers and fundraising staff
- Executive directors
- Grant writers
- Communications professionals
1900 Biscayne Blvd #200
Miami, FL 33132
Community Foundation of Broward
910 East Las Olas Blvd #200
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Palm Beach Location:
United Way of Palm Beach County
2600 Quantam Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33426