Thursday, June 6, 2013

An Intern's Journey: Bryan Troupe

Catalyst Miami is proud to be a part of the lives of the many passionate people who work with us as interns, AmeriCorps members and volunteers. This week we are spotlighting former intern Bryan Troupe.

"I was extremely interested in the different programs I came across at Catalyst Miami. I began envisioning the enormous amount of positive change that could be made in communities and how ‘real’ voice could be given to citizens. My internship experience with Catalyst Miami allowed me to realize that there was a different way to make positive change in communities and among citizens.
Catalyst Miami is a huge part of the reason I changed my major to Public Administration –and I haven’t doubted my decision since. I now want to create a nonprofit agency, which includes a multitude of programs for things such as education and healthy eating. After I obtain my degree, I will be able to start on my goal."
-Bryan Troupe, Former Intern with Catalyst Miami

No comments:

Post a Comment