Wednesday, November 11, 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT: We're moving our blog to our website!

Hello,

Thank you all for following our blogger account. We are excited to announce that we are moving our blog to our new website. Although this account will not be deleted, it will no longer be updated.

You can now access our blog posts, action alerts, press releases, and news hits under the "What's New" section of our homepage. 

If you have any questions, please email info@catalystmiami.org. We look forward to continue sharing our ideas and progress with all of you.

Sincerely,
Catalyst Miami

4 comments:

  1. This was my second time attending an event at this place, and was my first business event here (the other event was a charity show). Everything at venues in Los Angeles was perfect, the drinks and food was amazing. Even the coffee was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I guess that I missed your little giveaway, but I'm still in for Karen's. Great images, and I can't wait to get started Love the pictures and all the variety in this book. Visit: Technical Colleges In Miami

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate on your post.... and I got an useful information about the matter... I just tried to write the same post.
    Technical Colleges In Miami

    ReplyDelete